At The Wall Street Journal, journalism is the business.
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. Published by Dow Jones, The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video. Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. & world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
Interested? Take the next step and apply for a position at The Wall Street Journal.
Job responsibilities include but aren't necessarily limited to:
○ Writes at least 3 posts a day on breaking news and planned features/interviews.
○ Demonstrates leadership on the TV beat, both the industry side and features about programming like star and showrunner interviews.
○ Recaps two series/season.
○ Must have relationships in television industry and deep knowledge of select shows.
○ Assists with writing posts outside the television beat as needed.
○ Can produce, select photos and video, and publish and socialize other posts as needed.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Requisition ID 2017-30186
Job Function News/Editorial
Job Area1 News